Vista Academy of Elgin
Along with the admission form, you will need to fill out an online Enrollment Application. Upon receipt of your admission form, you will receive an email to fill out an electronic enrollment application.
Keep in mind you will need to upload a copy of the following documentation:
- Student birth certificate
- Student social security card
- Student immunization card
- Parent/Guardian drivers license
- Two proofs of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, phone bill, etc.)
- Most recent ARD, IEP and/or FIE (if your student ever received Special Education Services)
- Latest report card and STAAR scores (if applicable)
Vista Academy of Elgin is still enrolling for the 2015-2016 school year.
We currently have space available for our 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grades. All other grade levels are on a waitlist. To apply for the available grade levels OR to be placed on our waitlist, click Apply Today!